©Copyrighted (:
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2864804981227706719?origin\x3dhttp://krokodial.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥The little one.

Photobucket


Hello world (:

minchin, Twenty
10th january
New Revolving Age
Ben and Jerry's
early childhood
YELLOW cheerleader
always and always a st nicks girl (:


♥FAIRY GODMOTHER

♥Smile
♥Dance
♥EAT
♥Slack
♥Play


♥SIMPLY JUST WORDS.




♥Lullabies


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

♥AFFILIATES.

My SWEET PAST
August 2008"
September 2008"
October 2008"
November 2008"
December 2008"
January 2009"
February 2009"
March 2009"
April 2009"
May 2009"
June 2009"
July 2009"
August 2009"
September 2009"
October 2009"
November 2009"
December 2009"
January 2010"
February 2010"
March 2010"
April 2010"
May 2010"
June 2010"
July 2010"
August 2010"
September 2010"
October 2010"
November 2010"
December 2010"
January 2011"


♥My darlings

♥ Family
  • sissy (:

    ♥ st nicks
  • Jiajia (:
  • NANA (:

    ♥ Others
  • Bryan

    ♥ NRA
  • Caiyi
  • silly lovee
  • sheryl
  • Geena
  • Ivan
  • karen
  • Limin
  • Maymay Twinnie
  • Melise
  • Stacey li xiangxiang
  • steffi
  • Shirley
  • Zoe

    ♥ class 3A02
  • 3A02!
  • Alwin
  • Melia SLACK
  • Amelia Yap
  • Hummiee mean gurlzxz
  • Jamie mean gurlzxz
  • Jiaxin.PP
  • Peiqi

    And APPLAUSES to:
    Copyrighted, 2008.

    Designer: ALL ARE TRUE♥
    Basecode: bw0kensmile-x
    Image: Atreja
    With support from Blogger, Blogskins & Internet Explorer.


    ♥Monday, July 6, 2009






    BABY BABY YOUR BLOG IS HIJACKED MUAHAHAHA
    Baby I know you don't have time to blog. So I'll help you with our pictures today. ^^ I did not upload all cause like not nice uhh! I mean me of course. You any angle also very nice de ok!!!!
    The picture at the side from deviant de. Li hai right, know how to get nice nice pictures. (although may not be very nice) Now you working real hard for "when I grow up" at BA block. So to reward you, I will post a blog post for you!!! All these rantings like a bit no link.
    Anyway the pictures above is taken at library "pearl" room during 11am or so. Baby and I too bored or maybe is she just love to take pictures. She complain to me say she ate a lot today, but alright la, dance at BA leh!!! Today we went to westmall for lunch. she skipped attachment (hor hor)[ehh i like freaking hell acting cute] ya lunch, she ate jiao zi la mian. and i ate zha jiang mian. Damn nice ya. then went to cheapo shop to buy cheapo stuff. She complain she eat a lot again but ok la not a lot. And lunch boxes ya hahaha. I will prepare super nice de stuff for you baby (=
    Baby, don't get affected by what people say ok? You are the best in my eyes. Thats the most important already ^^ I don't really know what is the format of your blog. So this is a little messy, don't mind ok ok??
    Bye bye.
    PS: This blog entry is by Small Lips aka Lester aka 莱诗特 aka boyfriend aka baby =P =D (=
    Next, your blog title "mummy can i have a dinosaur as a pet". Don't need la. You are my pet and I am yours! HAHAHAHAHA I WAN TO BRING YOU HOME!!
    Lastly I dedicate this song to my baby. ^^
    曹格-SuperMarket 超级市场
    对对对 你说的全都对
    我的动作常常容易让人误会
    快用亲亲在我脸上签个名
    让全宇宙都知道我是你的谁
    越来越爱
    早上都赖床的星期天
    oh 爱
    下午沙发上的电影院
    爱黄昏牵着手地逛街聊天
    爱夜晚咬耳朵地幸福缠绵
    想当你隔壁家的supermarket
    二十四小时都欢迎光临
    幽默风趣无限量供应
    任劳任怨都是特价品
    想当你一个人的supermarket
    你担心的人都不准靠近
    幸福快乐买一再送一
    预定真爱保护无限期
    谁对对对 你是真的很美
    我的脑袋天马行空幻想你一堆
    快用撒娇给我超级大任务
    看我货真价实还是天花乱坠
    我内心的那个小孩
    会快快成长让你放心地依赖
    很帅 很天才
    给你美好的未

    Quite sweet hor? haha but a bit messy haha.

    Labels:




    6:37 PM